Election Judges Needed
Election Judges are needed to help with the upcoming Primary and General Elections. The Primary Election will take place on Tuesday, August 9 and the General Election will take place on Tuesday, November 8.
Election Judges are vital to the election process! It takes over 250 people to help out at 22 polling locations in Coon Rapids!
- These are paid positions averaging $9/hour.
- By law, your employer must allow you time off to work on Election Day, and your employer must pay you. The employer must receive 20 days notice of your intention to work as an Election Judge and the City Clerk's Office can provide a signed certificate verifying your position as an Election Judge. Check with your employer for other details.
- A 2-hour training session is required (you will be paid to participate in training) and NEW THIS YEAR: Training will be available online!
- Students age 16 & 17 can also serve as Election Judges, working after school hours.
- We also need alternate Election Judges who can be on-call to fill in as needed.
If you are interested in being an Election Judge, please email email@example.com
or call 763-767-6493 for more details.