Please remember to keep our city streets safe and clear by following these steps:
- From November 1 to April 1, parking is not allowed on any street from 2-6 a.m.
- Parking is also not allowed on any street when there is an accumulation of three inches of snow or more.
- Parking can resume on the street once it has been plowed from curb-to-curb (but still no parking from 2-6 a.m. during November 1 to April 1).
- If you are parked on the street between 2-6 a.m., you could receive a ticket or have your car towed.
- If a vehicle is blocking the path of a snowplow after an accumulation of three inches of snow or more, it may be ticketed and/or towed.