Night to Unite - Neighbors Getting to Know Neighbors
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Night to Unite is an annual tradition that helps neighbors get to know each other and build police/community partnerships. Over 100 neighborhood parties register each year. Registering your party ensures visits from the police and/or fire department, a "swag bag" with a lot of fun goodies and helps us know what residents are participating in this great event!
NEW in 2019: The Coon Rapids Police Department offered a public Night to Unite map. This allows party hosts to opt in to decide if they want their party address publicly displayed on the map. Then, residents in areas that do not host a formal party can attend a neighborhood gathering near them.
Night to Unite Registration will open April 1, 2020
Night to Unite Planning Materials
You may use these printable and fillable materials, or create your own materials using the Night to Unite logo.
Downloadable PDF Documents
Downloadable Word Documents
Why Register Your Party?
- When you register, you get a Night to Unite host t-shirt, and a swag bag with crime prevention information. *while supplies last
- Get on the list for Police and Fire department visits!
For further questions regarding Night to Unite, call the Police Department at 763-767-6481.
- Coon Rapids Crime Prevention Association
- Coon Rapids United Soccer Club Association
- Coon Rapids Fire Community Fund
- Cub Foods - Northdale
- Northstar Towing